Friday, October 15, 2010

Our workboxes…..

Thanks to our wonderful friend Monica we have finally found a system that works with helping us feel like we have some sort of order in our homeschool.IMG_2631

We are now using a workbox system, not perfectly but we are using one none the less. What I have done is velcro pictures of a subject on each drawer and that is where they can find their lesson for the day. The bottom three or four drawers are missing theirs due to my 11mth old destroying them! Anyway, there is a coordinating card for each child with coordinating subject in the order I want them done ( this does not usually get done in order by the way).

They have a card for each day of the school week and when they are done with a subject or a day they flip it over.  IMG_2630There are many more subject pictures and activities that I can add to their daily cards. If they are to ask for my help I can put a card on there for them to come get me. This really is supposed to cut down on the time I have to hoover over them, hasn't yet, but I have hope! Anyway I will post later about this in more detail and how the kids cooperate for the long haul. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!